Family Management Programs
Pick your parenting solution:
Birth2Eighteen (B2E) develops in parents both the nurturing parenting skills and the culturally relevant life skills needed for a healthy parent/child relationship and for effective self- and family-management:
This component offers educational opportunities and strategies that equip program participants with the family strengthening tools and nurturing parenting skills needed to improve their family’s quality of life, including (but not limited to):
- the stages of development in school-aged youth (i.e., “…understanding the appropriate developmental capabilities and needs of your child”), along with those parenting styles appropriate for complementing the emotional, social, mental, and physical changes that occur during each stage of development, especially the latter stages; and
- techniques to handle such concerns as:
- peer pressure
…and is provided in the following courses:
- B2E: Keeping families together
- RetMa: Healthy relationships. Success in Life.
- Zero Tolerance: Improving school attendance through parenting education
When you require an understanding and proficiency for parenting under extreme circumstances, B2Eplus may be just what you’re looking for.
B2Eplus combines the foundational relationship skills of B2E (above) with the skills required to address a family’s current issues. Currently, we address the following:
This component provides participants with the understanding that economic self-sufficiency is not about getting money, but knowing how to effectively manage what one currently has, and how to set it up to grow in conjunction with one’s needs.
As a result, participants gain discernment where needs vs. wants are concerned, as well as strategies to prepare for each.
Fiscal topics covered can include, but are not limited to:
…and offer the following course:
- Stretch: Financial literacy for family wellbeing
IPI programs and services are available to any caregiver (parents,
grandparents, foster parents, etc.) of a child 0 to 18 years of age.
Increase Your Parenting IQ Today
IPI is committed to building practical, evidence-based, family-centric programs that educate parents and engage communities in supporting and celebrating Indiana families and children.